Childbirth is a beautiful experience that many claims trumps all other moments in life. Sadly, that amazing moment can take a terrible turn if your baby suffers a birth injury, which can jeopardize your baby’s life and future well-being.
Many birth injuries are caused by preventable errors or medical malpractice. If you suspect that your baby suffered a birth injury that could have been prevented, you may find comfort in speaking with an experienced birth injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Brett Levy PC.
Our firm is equipped to review your medical records and offer you legal advice.
- your child’s medical treatment, medications, and rehabilitative care
- your child’s pain and suffering
- your child’s lost the quality of life
- your emotional trauma
Some common factors that can increase the chances of birth injury include:
- having a particularly large baby (macrosomia)
- going into labor prematurely
- delivering in breech position
A birth injury may be caused by your obstetrician’s failure to properly manage or respond to any of these—as well as many other—conditions. Call our office today to discuss your case with a compassionate birth injury lawyer.